A service that is provided by the company Tracfone Wireless, Straight Talk is the largest provider of cell phone service with no contracts in the United States and serves more than 19.3 million customers.
1. Check out all of the Straight Talk Phones and Deals
5. Limited Time Offer! Samsung T528G, (refurbished for FREE
6. Get a Free Phone! Motorola W418G, Reconditioned.
7. Limited Time Offer! Samsung T404G only $29.99
8. Limited Time Offer! Samsung S425G only $59.99
9. Same Phones, Same Networks, Half the Cost – Start Saving with Straight Talk.
10. Unlimited Talk and Text Nationwide for only $45 a month
11. Check out the Samsung Galaxy Sll and the Samsung Galaxy Proclaim
Straight Talk offers two basic plans that customers can sign up for. The “All You Need” plan offers one thousand minutes, one thousand text or multimedia messages, 30 megabytes of data usage and free use of 411 services for one small price per month. If users need a bigger plan, they can opt for the Straight Talk Unlimited plan, offering unlimited talking, texting and data as well as free use of 411 for just a few more bucks per month.
The company provides mobile phones from major companies such as Motorola, LG, Nokia and Samsung. The high quality phones offer high quality features in a variety of styles, including smartphones with touchscreens and basic phones such as sliders or flip phones.
Potential Straight Talk customers can shop online or at more than three thousand Walmart locations throughout the United States. New customers have the option of transferring their phone number to Straight Talk. If they are using a phone that is powered by a SIM card and do not wish to purchase a new phone, they can buy a Straight Talk SIM card and keep using their old mobile phone.
Straight Talk allows customers to view their balances online, top up their phone on demand or enroll in automatic billing. Online forums and phone support is available for potential and existing Straight Talk customers.